[sword-devel] Rahlfs LXX

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Oct 4 16:20:28 MST 2005

It's based on Steve Amato's morphologically & Strong's tagged & KJV
re-versified OLB LXX module, so it doesn't have the apocryphal portions,
variant readings, etc.

If you want to produce a module of the complete text, it is available at
CCAT (http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/gopher/text/religion/biblical/),
complete with the Tischendorf & other variants, morphology, accents, &
citation forms. But it's in BETA code and in word-per-line format.

--Chris