[sword-devel] Re: Thank you

Slavo slavo.bb at freemail.sk
Sat Oct 1 06:43:02 MST 2005

For members of mailing list:

If that BDB module is really Public Domain, why not publish it
(even when it is incomplete), with warning, that it is incomplete.
I think it is better to have incomplete hebrew morphology then no hebrew
morphology (and who do not like it, simple will not install it)

Slavo

For DM Smith:
Hi
Well, I have joined and I am getting e-mails from mailing list.
I write from the same adress: slavo.bb na freemail.sk - the same, as is I
put into the mailing list and the same, on which I am getting e-mails
from mailing list.
I  put sword-devel na crosswire.org into Cc:
I hope it will work, othervise I do not know, what is wrong.
Slavo.