[sword-devel] Strong's numbers in Septuagint/LXX module?

Ted Walther djw at dnull.com
Wed Nov 30 22:07:29 MST 2005

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 01:20:37PM -0800, Chris Little wrote:
>What's the precise nature of your objective? We already have Strong's
>numbers in the KJV and LXX modules. Are you looking to have the WLC
>module tagged with Strong's numbers and/or keying to KJV words?

Yes, keying the greek words to the KJV words, and using Strong's numbers
to do the keying.

For instance, it is useful to know that the LXX uses paradiso where the
KJV translates the Hebrew as "garden" or "paradise".

Ted

--
          It's not true unless it makes you laugh,
     but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973

      Love is a sharp sword.  Hold it by the right end.