[sword-devel] RE: I have several books commentaries, Doctrinal, Autobiographies etc

Stephen Chaffer stephen.chaffer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 15:00:27 MST 2005

Dear Greg

Thank you for your email, I appreciate any help offered, I do have a
large number of books now, and I feel that LINUX Sword family will
appreciate opportunities to read from a good library

Yours in His Service

Stephen Chaffer

PS what is the name of this module or where will I be able to get it
when its ready?