[sword-devel] Help!

Shane Rice shane at rices2peru.com
Thu Nov 17 10:08:49 MST 2005

Barry,

    Thanks for the help, this is a modern version, but it is going back
to the "Old Paths" it is a correction of the 1909 Spanish Bible, and
does conform to the KJV very nicely.  I believe it is the closest in the
Spanish language that you can get your hands on.  So, what one would I
use, I seen there were a lot of programs on that one link.  It is plain
text with no verse markings or chapter or book markings.  It has the
same amount of verses as the KJV, so what is my next step.  Thanks for
the help! - Oh, I don't write scripts, except for scripts for Sunday
Sermons, but I don't think that is the same type of script that you are
referring to.  :-)

Serving the King,

Shane Rice

Rom 12:1-2