[sword-devel] SRV04

Shane Rice shane at rices2peru.com
Sun Nov 13 20:02:20 MST 2005

Howdy everyone, I just joined.  I have  a the raw text of a Spanish
Bible that I would like added to the Sword project.  I have personally
talked to the person with the Copyright, and he doesn't mind it being
used.  It is clearly stated in the copyright.  If someone is willing to
do a little work, I can send them the text.  It is the Spanish Reina
Valera 2004.  I have made the modules for E-Sword and for Online Bible,
but am just out of time.  I have tried to make it for GnomeSword, but
didn't get it to work right.  Please email me personally, or on this
list if you can help with this.  I would like it to be added to the
Sword project as well.  It is a Bible text.
--

Serving the King,

Shane Rice

Rom 12:1-2