[sword-devel] Introduction

Lynn Allan l_d_allan at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 7 05:35:57 MST 2005

> Kindly do let me know if i can be of
> any use to the SWORD project.

Welcome to the CrossWire Bible Society,

IIRC when I asked "how can I help out", the guidance I received was
that assistance with sword-help (support) is one of the most valuable
ways to help with a big burden that the project leaders end up working
on and keeps them from software development.

If you have the time and interest, there are some templates to help
answer the questions that come up over and over (I can look to find
the ones I used ... mostly twiki-based which is offline for security
reasons now). Links to faq-like entries on mvnForum might be
applicable/appropriate to simplify this task in the meantime???.

I suppose with your experience, perhaps help to get twiki back on-line
might be valuable assistance???