[sword-devel] Introduction

Greg Marine gregmarine at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 20:41:52 MST 2005

I'll be the first to chime in on your introduction!

First off, welcome! And I'm Greg Marine :-)

The "webmaster" mention caught my attention first. CrossWire (The
Sword Project) is in need of updates to the Web site. A few of us have
volunteered to help and we could always use more help. I know I am
more of an idea man myself and the team could use more people to help
work on the site. Right now we are just discussing what needs to be
done and a roadmap. We will begin with simple updates to the current
pages and go from there.

Please pray about helping the Web site and see if that will interest you :-)

God Bless you!
In Christ's Service,
Greg M.