[sword-devel] Re: sword-devel Digest, Vol 19, Issue 30

Doug Royer Doug at Royer.com
Sun Nov 6 00:23:54 MST 2005

gettext is portable to Windows, I have done it.
If anyone wants I can send the .NET sources.

Also 'iconv' is ported to Windows, so charset translation
doesn not need to be done in SWORD. Again I have the .NET
files if they would help.