[sword-devel] [OT?] Any info on OpenOffice 2.0?

Lynn Allan l_d_allan at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 4 15:28:18 MST 2005

Does anyone have significant experience with OpenOffice? The 2.0 release recently was released and claims to be VERY compliant with XML standards.

I have not followed the progress of OO 2.0 particularly closely, and have no experience with ver 1.x. My impression is that OO 2.0 might be applicable to OSIS (but I am a newbie wrt osis). My direct interest is that OO 2.0 might be applicable in preparing something like a SharingBible that simplified XSLT issues..

Input appreciated. Hope all is well.