[sword-devel] Catholic canon in SWORD 1.5.8

Pham, Khoi Khoi.Pham at shawgrp.com
Tue May 31 11:27:00 MST 2005

I have been working on the Catholic Canon, but it's very hard to make
one that work for all verifications, unless we leave the number of
chapters in a book and the number of verses in a chapter floating, and
not try to synchronize the verses between different Bibles.  Therefore,
I went ahead and made an exclusive Catholic Bible. I informed Troy about
it, but he did not want to put my Catholic Version in Crosswire.  You
can check it out from my website.

Khoi Pham
http://stjbfoundation.org