[sword-devel] SWORD 1.5.8

Geoffrey W Hastings geoffreyhastings at juno.com
Mon May 30 12:11:34 MST 2005

Troy
Do you have an idea when the update for Windows will be available.
I have been asked to go to Mexico City July 1st and will teach a class of
church leaders how to use the SWORD while I am there.
It would be nice to have the latest update.
I also need to bring about 50 CDs with me. Is the CD label available to
download so I could print it on the CDs?

Geoff