[sword-devel] thml2gbf fix

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat May 21 00:38:59 MST 2005

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the report, but thml2gbf is no longer supported. I doesn't
even exist in the source tree anymore. The utility to use for importing
ThML files is xml2gbs (which also supports OSIS file import). Please let
us know if you find any problems with xml2gbs, but this bug shouldn't
exist in it since it was not based on the thml2gbf code.

--Chris