[sword-devel] 1.5.8RC2

Lynn Allan l_d_allan at adelphia.net
Mon May 16 08:34:52 MST 2005

Troy wrote:
> PS.  I don't think we can add the VC6 project files to clutter our
> source directories.  If you can get them to follow the same theme as
> other project files, then we can consider adding them; however,
> really close to a final release for 1.5.8-- but I would still like
> added, even if they do not make this release. -T.

There are currently these subdirectories:

When the "dust settles", would the following be appropriate for vc6
and/or vc7.1 projects for test source to contain .dsp
and/or .vcproj and/or .sln project files

[sword-dir]/tests/vcppmake/vc6 (with .dsp)
[sword-dir]/tests/vcppmake/vc7.1 (with .vcproj + .sln)