[sword-devel] Build fail under MingWin

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Sat May 7 13:21:09 MST 2005

Hi there .........

Frogive me if I'm asking a stupid question, but I don't seem to get
anything to build that makes use of SWmodule under any of the Mingwin
compilers.  The build stops with an error  at the line in SWDisp.h: -
'class SWDLLEXPORT SWDisplay : public SWObject {' and gives the error
the message: 'ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'SWDisplay with no type'.
One example of this happens on trying to build the commandline examples
starting with lookup.cpp.  Is this peculiar to the Windows (Mingwin)
port of GCC ?

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com