[sword-devel] Arabic Translation

See7a sameh.nabil at gmail.com
Sun May 1 13:34:04 MST 2005

Barry,

Thank you for your quick response. This is exactly what I do. Once I
save the uilocales file as utf8, it disappears from ther languages
dialog.

The files provided at https://crosswire.org/svn/biblecs/trunk/stage/uilocales.d/
are encoded as ascii though they have the Encoding value set ti utf8.
Did anyone try saving one of these files as utf8? Do we have any
working locales file that actually uses utf8 encoding?

Blessings,
Sameh