[sword-devel] 1.5.8 bugs

Krzysztof Bialas krzbia at ctm.gdynia.pl
Tue Mar 22 23:12:20 MST 2005

Well, that reminds me of one feature I really miss in Sword project (that is
already present in BibleDesktop) - the nightly builds (for Sword AND sword
tools).
In my personal opinion that will help those  people developing modules to
test the newest corrections and provide proper feedback on found errors
providing a bit tighter developement cycle.

Greetings,
Chris(topher) B.