[sword-devel] re: Lightfoot (also Poole)

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 21 03:24:41 MST 2005

Hi there ..............

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

>http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModInfo.jsp?modName=Lightfoot

Brilliant!  Thanks for that.  BTW - the http links from the Sword site
always seem to give me a faulty zip file.  The only way I can download
modules (apart from the DL manager) is to use an ftp program to download
the module files as separate files.  Firefox is my default browser so
this is not an IE problem.  Anyhow - thanks for letting me know about
Lightfoot.  It's going to be most useful.

Regards to my earlier posting about Poole.  There seems to be an IPK
Poole module on the Sword site.  I unpacked that, and although dated
later than the one I had before, it has the same problem.  All books
from Esther to Malachi show the comment for Nehemiah 12:47 for every
chapter.  I don't know the Poole commentary apart from the Sword module
but had assumed that it would have contained comments for at least some
of the prophets.

God bless,
Barry.

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).