[sword-devel] 1.5.8 bugs

Krzysztof Bialas krzbia at ctm.gdynia.pl
Sun Mar 20 07:01:02 MST 2005

I surely welcome the mechanism for submitting bugs presented here and I'll
use it next time. So there should be a note that on the forum there are no
bugs section? Or the bugs submitting via forum is also ok? I've invested
quite some time into developing an example osis file showing off the
problems with osis2mod/Sword for windows 1.5.8pre3 that are (in my opinion)
1.5.8 blockers. These are stated in the forum message
http://www.crosswire.org/forums/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=274. I'd not like
to waste time and rewrite all those bugs information back into the 'proper'
bug reporting system...
Greetings
Chris.