[sword-devel] Problem with imp2ld.exe

dmsmith555 at yahoo.com dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 10:46:48 MST 2005

In an earlier note from Chris on the subject of Naves (2/18/2005) he
notes that mod2imp is broken. So if that is how you got the module in
order to import it with imp2ld, it may be causing the problem.

Here is what Chris said in that note:
The suggestion to use mod2imp was correct, but isn't going to work.
There's a bug somewhere in the sorting algorithm, I think, that is
getting caught on the lowercase of "MINISTER, Civil" and causing the
library to think it is its own next entry. I think this bug is causing
what Paul identifies as a problem in ld2imp, which is probably not in
need of any attention.