[sword-devel] Clementine Vulgate

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed Mar 16 13:08:19 MST 2005

On Wednesday 16 March 2005 21:45, Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> I have not yet checked what license the text has, but I guess it's public
> domain.

"The text is released into the public domain, and you can use it as you wish
with no legal obligations. Nonetheless, you should consider yourself under a
moral obligation to report any errors you find in the text to me. Parts of
the text may not be proof-read systematically again, and if you don't point
out an error, it may never be corrected. In addition, if you redistribute the
text, please mention the source of the text, and make clear any changes you
have made to it."

There is also "Description of the markup". Should be quite simple job.

--
Eeli Kaikkonen