[sword-devel] jsword SVN access

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 05:16:17 MST 2005

JSword has not migrated from CVS yet. We are the lone hold out, waiting
until we release 1.0.
You can get instructions on cvs access from
If you check the page tomorrow (I checked it in yesterday, but after the
website was published),
you will find a link on it to a page that explains how to use Eclipse as
a CVS client.
When we go to SVN we will update the JSword pages to explain SVN access.

Sorry for the inconvenience,