[sword-devel] Another question about the conf

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Mar 1 20:38:43 MST 2005

That was an example module that Troy worked on while he was doing some
work for ABS. I think it was mostly a proof-of-concept to show that we
could import OSIS directly into Sword. I'm pretty happy with it being
nearly invisible to our users, since I don't think it's very useful as
an actual text, in itself.

So it's not mis-categorized. And I wouldn't currently recommend adding
an Essays page.

You're seeing RTF because either the document is not valid OSIS or (more
likely) it isn't being transformed correctly because of bugs that have
been introduced to the OSISRTF filter since it was released. It's a
RawGenBook, so About, Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 are the names of the
entries in the GenBook.

--Chris