[sword-devel] HTML-based Windows Front End?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 18:10:20 MST 2005

I don't want to be tied to a single IDE and layout program. Also, I have
been informed that there are a few features of BibleCS that are less than
ideal. I realize that no program is ideal, but if one were to start over,
then these flaws could be fixed. Work ages with perfection, does it not?
Perhaps it is time that the Windows client for Sword return in a second
manifestation.

--Greg