[sword-devel] Original ThML

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:27:20 MST 2005

I am having trouble creating a ThML-based Commentary. If anyone has a ThML
which they have successfully imported as a commentary or as a Bible text,
might I be able to get a copy of it? Alternatively, if there is info
somewhere on the web, could someone point me to a tutorial on how to create
the ThML for a Sword Commentary/Bible Text. The module making guide on
crosswire is great for helping out with the configuration, but it is very
lacking in how to actually prepare a ThML text. Thanks!

--Greg