[sword-devel] Fwd: [sword-support] Copying Text

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 06:12:36 MST 2005

Daniel,

This is a good request.

BibleDesktop shows the reference for every displayed passage at the top
of the page. Further in the nightly build, the user can now choose how
to display how they would like to display the verse reference (e.g.
verse, chapter/verse, book/chapter/verse).

I find that paste in OpenOffice often works best when pasting to use
"Paste without formatting". Unfortunately, MS Word does not have this
capability and pasting a selection from HTML preserves the HTML, often
making it difficult to work with.

Thanks,
    DM