[sword-devel] Off Topic: NASB help

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Jul 9 09:58:14 MST 2005

All 'worship' or similar in NASB NT:

You can click on an occurrence of 'worship' in the result list to
highlight all occurrences of that same Greek word in the result list.
If you see an unhighlighted 'worship', it was from a different original
language stem and you can click on that to see what it is.

All proskuneo:

All both proskuneo and worship~:

All proskuneo without worship~:

All worship~ without proskuneo: