[sword-devel] New, young, front-end

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:31:16 MST 2005

Greetings,
I have begun work on a new, young, front-end for Sword, using wxWidgets and
wxMozilla. It is still very new and very small, but it has made for a good
learning exercise and programming practice. You can find it at
http://wxsword.sourceforge.net - though if you want to take a quick look at
it, it's probably best to use the CVS version, since innumerable changes
have been made since the tar-ball of just a few days ago. Building it might
be a trick at the moment, since I haven't set up any sort of autoconf or
automake yet, but if you have wxWidgets 2.6 installed and wxMozilla
installed, it shouldn't be too hard to build it on Linux. Just a throw out
there, and I'd love comments!

--Greg