[sword-devel] Help for XPCOM Wrapper

Phillip R Acuff pacuff at vallnet.com
Mon Jan 17 21:06:28 MST 2005

Actually, I am really sorry that Bible Companion/XML didn't pan out well.
Since it was XML based, and used the Mozilla engine, I could create web
links, use existing plugins (like Adobe Pdf) without much effort.  It really
was a super start and would have been a great tool to use in the public
domain area, if it had caught on and the source code was placed in the
public domain.  The developer didn't understand the benefits of getting a
wide user base that was also technically aware, so as far as the US is
concerned, it flopped.

Phil