[sword-devel] Thai Bible module?

Adrian Korten adrian_korten at sil.org
Tue Jan 11 02:12:21 MST 2005

g'day,

The Thai Bible version that you are probably talking about is
distributed by the Thailand Bible Society. TBS would like to keep this
module encrypted to prevent easy copying. You can contact them about the
CD since it is not available online.

If you are interested in the Thai user interface files only, I can send
them to you directly by e-mail. There are a few small problems with
Sword's handling of Thai characters (unicode) so the default is the
regular English menus and forms. Many users may not even notice the bugs
because they are for more specialized functions.

Adrian