[sword-devel] BSTHebrew

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Jan 5 07:47:57 MST 2005

The BST fonts come from Crosswalk's Bible Study Tools. They have a
webpage at http://bible.crosswalk.com/OtherResources/BSTFonts/, with a
little information. There's nothing about rights, but there's an email
address you can write to.

The fonts themselves include a little information in their Copyright
entries:

BSTHebrew Font , 1998 Media Management for Public Domain.  No Copyright.

and

BST Greek, 1998 Media Management, Public Domain

So, I would say they are genuinely placed in the public domain.

--Chris