[sword-devel] Module Encryption

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jan 3 23:57:38 MST 2005

Adam,
	I use mod2zmod, which provides an option to provide a cipherkey, and
you'll want your module compressed anyway.  I would suggest ZIP
compression and BOOK or CHAPTER level.  See a ztext module .conf file
for an example of the parameters you'll need.
The CipherKey= entry in a .conf file is what is needed to then use your
enciphered module.

	Hope this helps,
		-Troy.