[sword-devel] Indexed searching

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Feb 24 06:26:34 MST 2005

Are we certain (or reasonably certain) that we have settled on a set of
(C)Lucene settings? Can we assume binary compatability with versions of
Sword going forward from here?

Alternately, should we think about indicating some info about the index
in the .conf files? Something to indicate the version of Lucene, the
settings, etc. perhaps.

--Chris