[sword-devel] FOSDEM CD ISO- BibleCS 1.5.8pre3

Sergio Queiroz srmq at srmq.org
Tue Feb 15 06:35:37 MST 2005

Le dim 13/02/2005 à 23:48, Troy A. Griffitts a écrit :
> Ok, it looks like we'll go with pre3 on the FOSDEM (http://fosdem.org)
> CD that we're planning to give out at the conference.  Anything anyone
> would like to have in, please have your stuff in the usual place or
> email me with what you'd like me to add.
>
> CD is scheduled to be cut in 20 hours from this message, ~10:00am MST
> Monday.
>
> Thanks for all the great feedback!

Hello everybody!

I'm new to this list and to the SWORD project. I would love to
collaborate, but I still don't know exactly how could I be more useful.

I'm brazillian, but currently I live in Paris. I am following a graduate
course in Computer Science (PhD in Artificial Intelligence at the
University of Paris VI). Unfortunatelly I don't have much free time. I
can program in C, C++, but Java is my personal favorite. I use almost
exclusively Linux.

Maybe I will attend FOSDEM. I think it would be very good to meet SWORD,
Gnomesword, JSword or other developers of sibling projects to better
know them, talk about oportunities to help etc. Are you planning an
informal meeting at FOSDEM?

Thanks,

Sergio.