[sword-devel] Indexes

Dan Adams church at infochi.com
Sat Feb 12 16:32:29 MST 2005

I assume the index thing this is referring to is like indexes on a database?
Also, I was curious is there a standalone unix program (or any platform, I
have slackware 9 and win2k) that can create the indexes? I know for myself,
I have my sword library stored on a unix machine, using samba, and would
rather still be able to use sword during the time while it is attempting to
create the index. Which for me, using the release candidate #3 was rather
slow. I did not time how long it took for my computer to complete the
process of making one index.

Dan