[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.8pre3

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Feb 11 13:51:26 MST 2005

Thanks for all the feedback again.

Fixed GBFFootnotes filter which caused problems in ASV and others
Fixed Start Each Verse On A New Line feature - it's located under
display preferences, the very first option.
Changed CLucene indexing options to match those of JSword to see if we
can share indecies.  Thanks DM Smith for all the insight to the better,
non-default behaviour we now use!  Indexes are much smaller!
Added a new lucene search parameter: strong
You can now specify a searching using the strong: keyword. e.g.

+God +love +world +strong:G123

Jerry, we switched from SimpleAnalyzer to StandardAnalyzer, so maybe the
AND issue is fixed.  Let me know.  Also, if you still have stability
problems, please report them again.  I think I have them all fixed.

Bad news: you'll have to recreate your indexes.  But hopefully we're
slowing making it faster to create these.

Thanks again for your time to test this stuff.  It's really appeciated!
  Keep the great feedback coming!

	-Troy.

http://crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword-1.5.8pre3.zip