[sword-devel] Re: New release and other languages

Adrian Korten adrian_korten at sil.org
Wed Feb 9 20:36:18 MST 2005

Do the the UI conf files need to be changed? I went to preferences to
change the language and only English US was available. How can I try
Thai or German? How can I change the th.conf to work with this new release?

It is great that a new release cycle has started!!! May God speed the

p.s. I'm resending this to the list because of problems with my mail
server blocking many of these messages as spam.