[sword-devel] Windows beta 1.5.8pre1

Barry Drake b-drake at supanet.com
Wed Feb 9 04:07:38 MST 2005

Hi there ..........

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> Hey guys.  Well, it's been over a year, but we finally have a Windows
> beta ready to start testing.

Wonderful! (well, nearly).  The 'start verses on new line' doesn't work
for me, and comes up with an access violation message.  I get the same
error if I turn on the footnotes on some old modules - these are modules
I made years ago which I still use.  The worst case is my Interlinear
Greek text, which wouldn''t work properly under the last few builds and
not attempts to work properly but manages only to show the first verse
of any chapter.  I'm running XP on a fairly up-to-date system.  As
usual, I'll be happy to try and find more information if you tell me
what to try.

God bless,
Barry.