[sword-devel] revised Bible's - how to submit?

JPKlingon at aol.com JPKlingon at aol.com
Fri Dec 16 11:00:39 MST 2005

I have been revising my curious KLV version, and would really like to be
able to update the work (and submit the lexicons).  I don't think I've  missed
it, but isn't there going to be a process to easily submit such  work?

    Thanks!

--
"The  Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our
enemies; probably  because generally they are the same people." GKC