[sword-devel] vc7.1 compiler error ... isdigit doesn't find ctype.h?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Dec 15 20:14:42 MST 2005

Lynn,
	Thanks for the report.  In an effort to remove dependencies (per our
previous conversation a long while back), I recently surveyed every
header file in sword/include and removed all unnecessary includes (I
could reasonably find).  If isdigit is included in a cpp file which does
not include <ctype.h>, the include should be added.  I had no compile
errors with GCC, but that might be because another of its header files
pulls it in.  I'm hoping to test the latest library with BCB 2006 in the
coming weeks.  I'm sure I'll find some similar problems.  For now, if
it's not too much trouble, I would suggest adding the includes necessary
in your working copy.  My apologies for the troubles in the interim.

	-Troy.