[sword-devel] Strong's numbers

Jeff Needle jeff.needle at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 04:42:43 MST 2005

Yes, I'm using Sword for Windows.

I found other odd things -- from time to time, when I pass the cursor over
a Strong's number, I get the correct definition, it gets stuck on that
definition.  When I move the cursor to another Strong's number, the
previous definition appears, and stays there no matter where I move the
cursor.  I have to move to another book and come back to the one I'm
studying to get it unstuck.

Very odd stuff...