[sword-devel] Strong's numbers

Ted Walther djw at dnull.com
Sat Dec 3 20:42:09 MST 2005

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 10:20:25PM -0500, David Blue (Mailing List Addy) wrote:
>On Saturday 03 December 2005 18:13, Jeff Needle wrote:
>> I'm finding that the Strong's reference numbers are missing from large
>> portions of the New Testament.  Is this just a bad install, or is this
>> still in progress?
>It should be finished, you probably have an older version. Try downloading it
>again or update it via the install manager

He probably ran into the same mod2osis bug I ran into.

David, trying converting the module using something other than mod2osis.

          It's not true unless it makes you laugh,
     but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973

      Love is a sharp sword.  Hold it by the right end.