[sword-devel] osis

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 07:43:50 MST 2005

You might want to look into the
as discussed earlier on this list, which includes support for both THmL and
OSIS markups.  It looks fairly straightforward, although I have yet to run
it.  It might require an install of wxMSW, which is available
It should help you to change the current plain text markup and make it a
module.  Alternatively, if you prefer to do less manual work than the copy &
paste than would be required in SwordModuleCreator, you could try writing a
script in your favorite language... Python, Perl, ViM, Emacs, etc.  It
*might* also be expedient to use the "Replace" feature of a full-featured
program, if you are familiar with Regular Expressions but are baffled by
different scripting languages.  It's your choice... there's quite a range of
options available.  Of course, which one is best depends upon your own skill
and upon the format in which the plain text is already found.  Good luck!