[sword-devel] Re: host[ing] despite legality

Jonathon Blake jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 18:57:28 MST 2005

Gabrial wrote:

> Would it be possible to share your list, so others can work on it in parallel?

That list is for e-Sword modules, _not_ Sword Project modules.

If you really want to spend time hunting down e-Sword modules, to
verify that they are currently publicly available, and then determine
who the copyright holder is, then verify that permission to distribute
the e-Sword module was granted, I can send you the list.

xan

jonathon
--
Does your Office Suite conform to ISO Standards?