[sword-devel] host[ing] despite legality

Eicke Godehardt eicke.godehardt at igd.fraunhofer.de
Tue Aug 23 07:48:45 MST 2005

I don't want to circumvent rights.  That's why I'm not for sword modules
of copyrighted texts in any form.  But to provide a tool to build a
module myself for my use only should be ok, as/when private usage is
alowed.  I'm even willing to pay for copyrighted sword modules, but
there is no one available.
Do you think this is a wrong, dubios or questionable?  I'm realy not
shure about that.

Shalom,

God gave you your face - you have to smile yourself!