[sword-devel] host[ing] despite legality

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 00:11:26 MST 2005

Technologically it should not be an overly difficult way, but I would be
wary of the way that this could be viewed by the copyright holder and by the
respective authorities. Seeing as how I'm neither a lawyer nor an expert on
"intellectual propery" laws, I don't know, but if someone does have an
authoritative opinion on that, it would be an interesting idea. I have
thought of a similar technology in the past, but never was willing to put
myself at risk for using it until I had a definite legal opinion on the
matter.

--Greg