[sword-devel] OSIS Commentary

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Aug 17 00:33:29 MST 2005

Given Sword's current architecture for commentaries, that would be the
best method of encoding them (for use in Sword). In reality,
commentaries are generally a bit more free-form, but to use them in
Sword you'll want to treat them as if they have the same structure as
Bibles, basically.

There is a little commentary-specific markup in OSIS, but Sword wouldn't
specifically recognize it. osis2mod will pass it along, unaltered,
should the front-ends wish to do anything with it.

--Chris