[sword-devel] OSIS Commentary

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 18:49:47 MST 2005

What is the proper markup for a Commentary in OSIS so that it can be
loaded as a Sword Module? As I looked at it, if I were to mark up a
commentary as an OSIS Bible with the content about a verse using the
<verse> and <chapter> tags, and make the ModDrv=RawCom then it will work
just fine. The only trick is to encode the osisID of the verse to be a
list of individual osisIDs of the verses to which the content refers.

In looking at osis2mod, I did not see anything else that would work. Am
I missing something? Is there commentary specific markup? And would
Sword recognize it?

In Him,
    DM