[sword-devel] NET Bible

Tom Whittemore tom_whittemore at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 25 02:14:01 MST 2005

Brother Troy:

When I did some checking,  and for some reason,  the AKJV is in both the
\rawtext\ AND the \ztext\ folders!  I used the lo.conf as a source for
the net.conf instead and IT WORKED!  Sorry, to "shout",  but I'm am just
so excited!  I have been up for 17 hours fooling around with this
project.  You are a God-send!  Thank you ever so much for pointing the way!!

Now I got to figure out how to compress the file and to make it into an
install file.  Thanks again.

God Bless.

--

Agape Love, always!

Yours, in His Holy Name,

Tom W.

How happy is the one whose rebellious acts are forgiven, whose sin is
pardoned!

How happy is the one whose wrongdoing the Lord does not punish, in whose
spirit there is no deceit.

 - Psalms 32:1-2 (NET)

All outgoing Email has been scanned for viruses by Norton Anti-Virus
2005 v11.0 Professional.