[sword-devel] How about the OT's standard versification at Sword ?

Krzysztof Bialas krzbia at ctm.gdynia.pl
Sun Apr 24 10:59:43 MST 2005

Hi!
This is exactly the thing I was thinking about this weekend! I propose a
TWiki space already dedicated for v11n as a perfect place to put such a
document together.
Take a look here
http://www.crosswire.org/ucgi-bin/twiki/view/Swordapi/AlternateVersification
I'll also be more than happy to contribute to it!
Greetings,
Christopher.